Any slight irregularities in the cloth are due to its hand-woven nature. Naturally made ikkat possesses this slight irregularities as its own unique virtue.
Slight difference in the color can be due to different lighting and screen settings. There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can’t match perspective of an eye.
This product is handwoven & Naturally dyed. Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed colour on coming in contact with water for the first time.
- 6 – 8 working days for ready stock.
- 10 – 12 working days for made to order.
Returns & Exchanges-
Return applicable in case of size issue and damaged goods. Unboxing videos are a must for every purchase to be eligible for return. (Read more about Returns and Exchanges)
- Do not soak the cloth
- Do not wring dry the cloth
- Hand wash gently with mild detergent
- Do not dry it in direct sunlight
- Use a hanger to dry it to maintain its best shape
- Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.