Any slight irregularities in the cloth are due to its hand-made nature which makes it even more unique and one of a kind. The cloth is exclusively made by Indian artisans and then stitched into perfection.
Slight difference in the color can be due to different lighting and screen settings. There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can’t match perspective of an eye.
This product is naturally dyed. Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed colour on coming in contact with water for the first time.
- 6 – 8 working days for ready stock.
- 10 – 12 working days for made to order.
Returns & Exchanges-
Return applicable in case of size issue and damaged goods. Unboxing videos are a must for every purchase to be eligible for return. (Read more about Returns & Exchanges)
- Do not soak the cloth
- Do not wring dry the cloth
- Hand wash gently with mild detergent
- Do not dry it in direct sunlight
- Use a hanger to dry it to maintain its best shape
- Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.